Case Studies >> Forensic Audit - Service Contract
CorGuv was contracted to review a supply contract which had been running for a number of years.
In one week, assess the health this £40m contract, identify potential recoveries, and recommend future action. The review to remain confidential so access to contractor's books was not possible.
- 1 week Health Check focussing on clients contract documentation.
- Focus on understanding the underlying business model, not just the paperwork.
- Review of Contract Documents and Priced Schedules.
- Review of 3 months invoices against standard pricing.
- Identification of all variations from contract pricing.
- Identification of duplicate charging and non-standard pricing.
- Identification that pricing was competitive.
- Identification of potential recovery of £4,000,000.
- Save time of company staff.
- Concrete evidence, based on actual transactions, on which to back cost recovery negotiations.
- Confidence to proceed with the negotiation.
- High return on investment in CorGuv's services.